Insurance companies are stepping up and taking part in covering more fertility procedures than ever before.
Since various plans offer different coverage stipulations for fertility treatments and tests,
you’ll want to make sure that you become familiar with yours beforehand.
Suggestions For Using Your Insurance
- It’s important that all pre-testing and pre-authorizations be completed by you in order to have the best experience in your journey to expanding your family. Insurance plans will have various stipulations and requirements in place to cover select services.
- Coverage limits, out of pocket expenses, and deductibles vary between insurance companies as well as insurance plans, so be sure that you are familiar with your specific plan and which tests and treatments are covered for you.
- Always take note of all correspondence with Progyny: Write down the days and times you call, in addition to the names of people with whom you speak regarding your care and coverage.
- Make sure that you have a copy of your insurance plan and a detailed, written account of what is covered for easy reference. If you don’t have a copy of your plan, contact Progyny and they’ll be happy to send you one.
Generation Next Fertility exists to help you bring your dream of expanding your family to reality.
Should you have any questions about insurance, please don’t hesitate to contact us, and we can help!
Generation Next Fertility Services:
Generation Next Fertility is proud to offer our patients more state-of-the-art, advanced treatments and procedures for fertility in the world. Many of our services and treatments may be covered by your insurance plan, including:
- Natural Treatments like Natural IVF and Mild IVF
- Traditional Treatments like conventional IVF
- Preimplantation Genetic Screening
- Egg Freezing
- Intrauterine insemination