What makes Dr. Luk’s super-fertile salad so fertile?
Kale and Spinach
– first on every list of superfoods, these esteemed dark greens are chock full of antioxidants. Vitamins A, C, E, Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, phytochemicals kaempferol, lutein, quercetin fight all kinds of cell-damaging diseases, including cancer!
– very high in protein and fiber, and completely gluten-free. Also rich in plant antioxidants called flavonoids that have anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, anti-cancer, and anti-depressant effects.
Roasted Sweet Potatoes
– rich in antioxidants like Vitamins A, B6, and C, Calcium, Potassium, and Fiber; they nourish everything from skin, hair, nails, to your immune, nervous, and digestive systems!
– rich in antioxidants, these strengthen your immune system and lower cell inflammation!
– contain high amounts of healthy fats like plant omega-3s that lower “bad” cholesterol and anti-oxidants like resveratrol that reverse DNA damage.
– shallot, garlic, orange juice, orange zest, vinegar, salt, pepper, mustard, lemon juice, and honey blended in olive oil. This vinaigrette can be refrigerated and stored and makes our super-fertile salad even more fruitful.