Insurance companies are stepping up and taking part in covering more fertility procedures than ever before, and Aetna is one company that leads the way. Since various plans offer different coverage stipulations for fertility treatments and tests, you’ll want to make sure that you become familiar with yours beforehand.
Aetna is an insurance company with an excellent reputation for following best practices for IVF procedure coverage. Not all insurance providers offer coverage for the various treatments, tests, and procedures, but Aetna is a carrier of choice for many of our patients.
Generation Next Fertility Services:
Generation Next Fertility state-of-the-art fertility procedures; many of these treatment procedures may be covered by your Aetna insurance plan, including:
- Natural Treatments like Natural IVF and Mild IVF
- Traditional Treatments like conventional IVF
- Preimplantation Genetic Screening
- Egg Freezing
- Intrauterine insemination
Suggestions Pertaining to Insurance with Aetna
- For the very best experience during your fertility treatment with us, be sure that you complete all prerequisites and any pre-authorizations that your Aetna plan requires.
- You’ll want to ensure that you are familiar with the coverage limits and stipulations for fertility coverage with Aetna; evaluation tests and treatments for you may or may not be covered.
- Make sure to ask your insurance representative for a copy of your insurance plan, and be sure that you understand the terms of fertility treatment.
- Each time you speak with Aetna, be sure to write down the date and time of your communications; also, be sure to make note of the name of the person you spoke to regarding your procedures.
Generation Next Fertility is committed to our patients and their dedication to growing their families. Give us a call if you have any questions about Aetna insurance, and we’ll be happy to help.