Top insurance companies like Cigna offer coverage for a wide variety of diagnoses and treatment plans for fertility issues; every company plan is unique, and each of our patients is worth our effort to secure insurance coverage for all who are eligible.
We care about every one of our patients and their families, and we understand the impact that finances have on your treatment. We are proud of the hard-earned relationship we have with Cigna to secure coverage for the care that will offer the best outcomes.
Generation Next Fertility Services:
We offer state-of-the-art advanced fertility testing and treatments that may be covered by your plan. These include:
- Natural Treatments like Natural IVF and Mild IVF
- Traditional Treatments like conventional IVF
- Preimplantation Genetic Screening
- Egg Freezing
- Intrauterine insemination
Recommendations Regarding Insurance Coverage with Cigna
- Be sure that you become familiar with accurate coverage amounts and limits for Cigna; be sure to confirm if evaluation tests and treatments are covered, because some may not be.
- Make sure to complete all pre-authorizations and pre-requisite testing and paperwork that Cigna might require to ensure coverage of fertility services.
- Each time you contact any insurance company, be sure to make note of the date and time you called and write down the name of the representative or employee you spoke with regarding Cigna coverage and your treatment.
- Be sure to ask for a copy of your insurance plan that outlines specifics with regards to fertility treatment.
We care about you and your family! Contact us here at Generation Next Fertility if you have questions about insurance; we can help.
We are available 24 hours a day at: 212- 641-0906
Monday-Friday: 7:30am – 5:00pm
Saturday: 8:30am – 3:00pm
Monday-Friday: 7:30am – 9:30am
Saturday: 8:30am – 10:30am
SUNDAYS & HOLIDAY HOURS
By appointment only